Skip to main content

June 27, 2017

I felt older than him but maybe it's because I had to grow up fast. I did't have the same childhood he did or the same environment and people. He gave me back the innocence and warmth and empathy I failed to experience. He is a pure soul. So warm and loving. He's like the sun I was deprived of and now that I've basked in his warmth, the only way I can survive is around him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety, Procrastinating and Perfectionism

I'm an INFJ. When I took the MBTI test for this and got my results, I felt so... understood. I felt much more secure in who I am and my preferences. I've always thought nobody could fully understand how I work but here we are. But I also found a sort of peace with myself. I'm a human being. I'm complex. And although this test was pretty accurate in describing me, it's still not all of me, and that's okay. I've always known I'm a perfectionist. I want things done in the right way, at all times. If there's something I must do, I do it with utmost care and precision. If not, I'm not going to do it. That is why I procrastinate. Back then, it was so confusing and frustrating whenever I find myself procrastinating. If I'm a perfectionist, I should do everything asked of me with the right amount of time and never a second late, better if done early. So why do I procrastinate? It was the complete opposite. But when I read about why I procrastina...

Into 2018

As I grow up, more and more events that feel so important and remarkable for me has become.. meh. Like Christmas and New Year. In a way, it's understandable because on one side of my family, they don't really celebrate stuff like those. And it gave me a different perspective on celebrations as a whole. People usually make New Year's Resolutions and it's an ongoing joke how we never follow through our New Year's Resolutions. I used to make those things too. Then I stopped, realizing I never complete any of it. One reason is because I never take them seriously. I make resolutions without doing anything after the act of making it. No planning, no micro-goals to reach the bigger goals. Another reason, if you've read my previous post Anxiety, Procrastination and Perfectionism, you'd know. I procrastinate when I know I won't be able to do a task perfectly. What underlies that is my schedule. School and school works took up much of my life before. Now that ...